The Volusia League of Cities' mission and purpose are to:
- Promote communication among the municipalities and the municipal leaders in the
- Foster cooperative action in meeting common needs
- Represent Volusia area cities to the state league of cities, the state legislature, state agencies, county government, and the federal government
- Promote sound municipal government throughout Volusia County
- Foster municipal education and greater civic consciousness among Volusia area citizens
Serving as a Director on the Volusia League of Cities Board is a rewarding way for you as a municipal leader to bring your expertise to the service of Volusia County.
To be eligible to serve in a leadership position, the applicant must:
- Submit an application
- Hold elective office in a Volusia League of Cities member city
- Be committed to furthering the mission and purpose of the League
The Board of Directors shall consist of eleven members. No more than two members of any one city may serve on the Board of Directors. Directors serve a one-year term and can be reappointed yearly.
New members will be selected to the Board of Directors in accordance to the bylaws of the Volusia League of Cities.
Please complete the application below:
Thank you for your application to the Volusia League of Cities Board of Directors. The Board will fill the vacancy following the bylaws at our next Board meeting in May. We will contact you after the selection process. Thank you for your interest in serving on the VLOC Board of Directors. We appreciate your willingness to serve.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.